CRA Manitoba Board of Directors - Positions Available!10/19/2015
The CRA Manitoba Local Board of Directors has Board Member Openings available!
Our success depends on the diversity of member views and opinions in determining policy direction.
The Positions are as follows:
- Performs the duties of the President in their absence
- Act as a team member with other officers and directors to fulfill the responsibilities of the Board
- Assist the Board in performing association operations and performs duties delegated by the President
- Provide for proper safekeeping of all funds and keeps accurate financial records (in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles)
- Provides to the Board regular association financials
- Keeps a folder retaining all bank statements relating to association accounts
- Prepares and submits financial statements as requested to the CRA
- Works with President in preparing the Annual Budget
- Records meeting minutes and votes
- Sends meeting notices
- Maintains all association records except financial
- Responds to CRA requests for information needed to fulfill Association obligations
- Act as a team member with the other officers and directors to fulfill the responsibilities of the Board
Time Commitment – regular attendance to member meetings, activities and functions.