The Rental Show 2017: Register now and pay only $999/16/2016
Networking, education, Show-Only Specials and more — all reasons why The Rental Show® is the place to be Feb. 26-March 1, 2017, in Orlando, FL.
Access all of it for only $99 per person — if you register by Oct. 31.
That means for just $99, you can:
• Connect with more than 675 exhibitors over three days on the trade show floor.
• Attend 22 educational seminars that cover everything from cybercrime and top HR concerns to customer service, digital marketing and selling your business for top dollar.
• Take part in the keynote session featuring Jay Leno, comedian, author, car builder and longtime host of “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.”
• Participate in numerous networking opportunities to improve your business.
Important networking events not to miss include the:
• Networking Lunch With ARA: Network and celebrate the volunteer spirit of ARA members from noon to 1:30 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 26, when outstanding volunteer leaders will be honored and 2016 Certified Event Rental Professional (CERP) program graduates will be acknowledged.
• ARA Young Professionals Network Reception: Those between the ages of 18 and 40 are invited to have a great time from 5:30 to 8 p.m. at the Main Event in Pointe Orlando that offers everything from bowling and laser tag to gravity ropes and games.
• Canadian Rental Association (CRA) Hospitality Reception: Plan on joining your CRA peers from 7 to 10 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 26, at the Cuba Libre Restaurant and Rum Bar for a fun night of socializing and valuable networking.
• CRA Annual General Meeting: As a CRA member, you are invited to attend this general meeting that will take place from 4 to 5 p.m. Monday, Feb. 27, at the convention center. Attend to learn more about what is being planned by your CRA board.
• Region 10 Reception: Don’t forget this enjoyable regional reception that takes place from 5 to 6:30 p.m. Monday, Feb. 27. It’s always a great time to mix and mingle.
• ARA Foundation Charity Auction and Reception: From 5 to 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 28, you will have the chance to join your peers and bid on items for your business or home, all while helping out a good cause — the programs of the ARA Foundation.
• ARA’s Evening at Universal’s Islands of Adventure™: From 7:30 to 10:30 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 28, enjoy unlimited access to several areas of the theme park. See TheRentalShow.com/Events for complete details.
Then, after the Show, extend your stay with the three-night Bahamas cruise. The booking deadline for the cruise is Dec. 1.
Take advantage of all that The Rental Show offers. Learn more and register today at TheRentalShow.com.